Dr. Neil Cherian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Cherian?

March 26th, 2016

Cherian isn't qualified to be a dog catcher.

Mr Cherian refused to run any tests to diagnose my symptoms. He said there were 'literally hundreds of medicines we could try before resorting to tests.' He then prescribed ant-depressants and referred me to psychiatry. When I asked about a follow up he completely dismisses me and said I could call for a new prescription if the one he gave did not work. I was later diagnosed by a real doctor who was willing to run tests and not just a pill pusher. I had paraneoplastic limbic encephalitis that was triggered by stage three breast cancer. Had I stayed with mr Cherian, I would not be alive to write this post right now. My advice to anyone who can read this is to find a good doctor and avoid this man at all cost.

February 24th, 2016

At last!

Dr. Cherian spent a lot of time listening, asking deep questions, leaving nothing out, with plenty of time for questions at the end. Vestibular patients long to be heard and understood. I truly felt I achieved that goal with the good doctor.

November 9th, 2015

Highly Recommended

Knowledgeable, caring, takes a lot of time with you.

April 2nd, 2015

Great clinician

Spends time to listen and to take a detailed medical history before arriving at his conclusions and suggestions. Great clinician.

October 21st, 2014

Thorough, sharp & accurate.

September 5th, 2014

Ms

March 13th, 2014

In love with himself

Bed side manners are terrible

May 22nd, 2013

Seems to not listen

I've went to two appointments for constant headaches/migraines and I'm disappointed. When I'm describing some of my symptoms I feel that he is not listening or paying attention to what I'm saying. I ask questions and he offers and explanation, but when I have a follow up question, he has no answer. The last visit I was there and he wanted to administer a shot, but said they are busy and I might need to come back. I got him to give me the shot after asking two more times. It's sad that if I was not persistent I would of had to come back just to receive a shot (something that takes less than a minute). Overall, I still have headaches and none of the medicine I have been taking is working. He "has no idea where to go from here".

April 30th, 2010

consult

Dr. Neil Cherian, was a fantastic neurologist. He took his time to talk to me and answer my questions. I liked the fact he was not so quick to speak, such as myself. I am normally quick to think and quick to answer. It was great having a doctor take his time with me.

June 21st, 2017