A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Chesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Chesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Chesen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chesen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil D Chesen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Chesen practice?
- Dr. Neil Chesen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Chesen practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Ophthalmologists.