A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Chesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Chesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Chesen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chesen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chesen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance