A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Christen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Christen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Christen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christen graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil L Christen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Christen practice?
- Dr. Neil Christen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Christen practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL and Gulfport, MS.
See Montgomery Family Physicians and Montgomery Emergency Physicians.