Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Cohen
Dr. Neil Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Staten Island University South, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division and Staten Island University Hospital North. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Cohen has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Neil Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Paul Rosenstock
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi43
Dr. Valeriy Matatov
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.28 mi23
Dr. Anthony Saleh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.28 mi32