A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil D Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Neil Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.