A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Cohen practice?
Dr. Neil Cohen practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Hematology & Oncology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians, Staten Island General Practitioners, Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Oncologists, and Staten Island Endocrinologists.