A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Coskun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Coskun, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Coskun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- primary preventive urgent care
Education & Awards
Dr. Coskun graduated from Marmara University Department of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Coskun has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil M Coskun MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Coskun practice?
- Dr. Neil Coskun has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Coskun practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.