A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cutler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Cutler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cutler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Charles Cutler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Neil Cutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Cutler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.