A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Cutler is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cutler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Cutler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cutler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Charles Cutler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Neil Cutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Cutler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.