A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shah, Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dilip Shah MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Neil Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neil Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.