Learn more about Dr. Neil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shah, Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dilip Shah MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Neil Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Plano, TX.
See Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.