A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shah, Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dilip Shah MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Neil Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.