A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Dash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Dash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Dash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dash graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Dash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jeffrey Dash MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Dash practice?
- Dr. Neil Dash has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Dash practices Internal Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Internists.