A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Dashkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Dashkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dashkoff
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dashkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Dashkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dashkoff graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dashkoff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dashkoff MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Dashkoff practice?
- Dr. Neil Dashkoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. Neil Dashkoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Williamsville, NY.