Learn more about Dr. Neil Dashkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Dashkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Dashkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dashkoff graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dashkoff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dashkoff MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Dashkoff practice?
- Dr. Neil Dashkoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. Neil Dashkoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Williamsville, NY.