A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Deleeuw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Deleeuw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Deleeuw, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. deLeeuw exclusively performs cosmetic procedures including breast enhancement
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleeuw graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Deleeuw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Arthur Deleeuw FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Deleeuw practice?
- Dr. Neil Deleeuw has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Deleeuw practices Plastic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Plastic Surgeons.