A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Desouza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Desouza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Desouza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desouza graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Desouza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Joseph Desouza MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Desouza practice?
- Dr. Neil Desouza has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Desouza practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.