Dr. Neil Devejian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Devejian?

February 25th, 2017

Heart Surgery on my 8 year old boy

Dr. Neil Devejian and his entire team were amazing. Dr. Neil Devejian's bedside manners are impeccable. He took his time answering our questions with patience and care. He was very thorough with his explanations. We have heard many good things in the community about Dr. Neil Devejian. He is a world class surgeon! We are so grateful to him and his staff for fixing our son's heart and giving him the ability to have a normal life! Thank you Dr. Neil Devejian and staff!!!

March 8th, 2015

exceptional man

Very stern man, well put together, execellent surgeon.

December 4th, 2010

thank u dr devejian and your awsome team

dr devejian and his amazing team helped fix our little girls heart with there amazing skills the have givin our daughter an awsome open heart surgery and a chance to live an amazing life so glad for that. we are so thankfull for such an awsome team like dr devejians...they made us feel so comfortable and helped us cope thru this very hard time in our lifes....u guys are truely life savers and we could not thank ur team enough

November 27th, 2010

i would recommend anyone to go to this dr. He was really good to me before the surgery and then after the surgery. i think when i was in icu hewas surprised when the nurse told himi had went for a walk. i cant sit still. it has been four weeks since the surgery and i have just a little bit of pain but not much. He also came in every day to c me when i was in the hospital. All i can say is the surgery he did wos 100% sucessful. and i am very happy. and i c a big change in my swallowing. i have nt had any problems with nothing that i am eating. thank u Dr. D and Karen

November 19th, 2010

Dr. Devejian operated on my littel girl when she was 1 week old to completely rebuild her aortic arch and place a band on her pulmonary artery. Not only did he take time to explain everything to us in detail, and in words that we would understand (without making us feel un-educated) ;there wasnt a day that went by where he didnt stop by to see how she was doing, how we were doing and keep us updated on everything that was happening.Our daughter is currently in the PICU following her second surgery with Dr. Devejian and we couldnt be happier with the whole team. I would reccomend to anyone to bring your child here to AMC, they really care about your child.

May 30th, 2010

Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndome

Dr Devejian has done two heart operations on my baby so far. He is an excellent Dr. He kept us informed every step of the way. His cardiac nurses in the Albany Med PICU are also the BEST!!!

May 24th, 2010

Dr. Devejian came highly recommended to my husband & I for our 4 year old daughters unexpected heart surgery. I must say he is so honest & down to earth. He truely cares for his patients. My daughter is doing great (2 weeks out of surgery)& we couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. We highly recommend Dr. Neil Devejian.

March 8th, 2010

Surgery performed 2007

Dr Devejian operated on my son in the summer of 2007. There is only one word to describe our experience with the doctor and his wonderful staff - Perfect. For such a tramatizing situation for not only my son, but our family as well, Dr Devejian and his nursing staff took exceptional care of us all.

June 22nd, 2015