Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Doherty III
Dr. Neil Doherty III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendora, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Doherty is affiliated with Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial, San Dimas Community Hospital and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Doherty has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Doherty III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neil Doherty III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.
Dr. Linda Tsang
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Glendora, CA 0.14 mi18
Dr. Richard Johnson Jr
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Glendora, CA 0.14 mi37
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Glendora, CA 0.14 mi34