Dr. Neil Edward Kramer MD is male, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kramer is Good. Dr. Kramer has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Kramer practice?
Dr. Neil Kramer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Kramer, Dr. Nelson Kramer, Dr. Nigel Kramer