A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kramer, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kramer, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil E Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Neil Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Kramer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.