A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kramer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kramer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Kramer practice?
- Dr. Neil Kramer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neil Kramer practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.