A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kramer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kramer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil Kramer practice?
Dr. Neil Kramer practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.