A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Edwards, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bonham Edwards MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Neil Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Edwards practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.