A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Wasserman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Frederick Wasserman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil F. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Neil Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Wasserman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.