A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Fagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Fagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fagen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil David Fagen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Fagen practice?
- Dr. Neil Fagen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Fagen practices Gastroenterology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Tarzana Gastroenterologists.