A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Feinstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hosp)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Neil Feinstein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.