A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Feinstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hosp)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Charles Feinstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Feinstein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.