Learn more about Dr. Neil Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Feinstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hosp)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Charles Feinstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Feinstein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.