Dr. Neil Feld MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017
Great Pediatrician
We love Dr Feld! He goes above and beyond to take care of my girls. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

August 23rd, 2016
My child has been under Dr. Feld's care over 10 years. He goes to great lengths to make sure nothing is over looked. i have personally seen him working with infants in a NICU, and his soft voice was very calming to the babies. I recommend him to anyone who asks. I can't say enough positive about his practice.

January 8th, 2014
They decide over the phone if your sick child gets an appointment
You have to leave a message on nurse line decribing symptoms, they call for additional info. If you don't say your child has a fever over 100 they won't call with an appt. My child has suffered headaches for over a month and I was willing to wait a couple of days but the nurse never called back with an appointment. If you are lucky enough to go in, they run over 2 hours late on scheduling. With a sick miserable child to me that's unacceptable. They don't have the staff for the number of patients they are trying to treat. We end up in the ER because we can't get appointments when needed.

August 26th, 2013
Mr.
I have given this practice the benefit of the doubt many times. However I have decided to take my children elsewhere. Dr. Feld never explains what is wrong with your child. I really do not think he ever diagnoses anything. Just give them antibiotics and send them on seems to be his policy. He is rude and belittling. My youngest child was once in the hospital with a respiratory problem. We had a lot of tests. No one would give us any information. When Dr. Feld finally showed up 2 days later to check on her he simply examined her and was going to leave without telling us anything. When I asked him what was wrong with her he got angry and told me he was the Doctor. He did not even know she had had tests and chest X-rays. When I asked him about the X-rays he said, "oh, she had some chest x-rays? I will take a look". He returned a short time later to tell us the tests showed she had pneumonia. This was my first bad experience with this doctor. I could go on and on. He is a terrible doctor. His wife also works at this practice. She is a miserable person, basicly a witch. He did not even get his medical degree in the USA. Stay away from this man if you love your children.

April 19th, 2013
Never going back.
We just had our last visit today. We will never go back. Dr. Feld is rude, belittling, and acts like he is doing us a favor treating our children. The waits are ridiculous and nurses do not return phone calls.

September 7th, 2012
Absolutely terrific pediatrician. Very well satisfied with his services. Extremely intelligent physician, and also great referral services. My child adores him ...... great bedside manner and all around pleasant physician. Awesome staff and nurses.

April 14th, 2011
Great pediatrician
We loved Dr Feld! Our child has seen him since he was 18 mos old and we have always had a great experience on our visits. He does not push procedure at all - he gives us the options and allows us to choose what we think is best based on his recommendations. We did have issues with an NP who is no longer with the practice (she would leave us waiting in the room forever - the nurse assistant would come to clean the room and still find us there), but she is no longer there so it is no longer an issue - all the other NPs are great. You have the option to choose to see Dr Feld or an NP, so the choice is yours.

July 7th, 2010
We love Dr.Feld!
Dr. Feld has been the best! He listens, cares, & is understanding. We never have a problem with appointments and the children like going to see him! He always has time for patients & asks if there are any questions every single visit!

May 6th, 2010
My child is eight months old and every time she is scheduled to see him he pushes her off on the Nurse Practitioner. He as only seen her now three times sense she's been alive. This last time he prescribed a medication that was intended for children above the age to TWO AND SHE IS EIGHT MONTHS OLD! Warning!! With the DOC.

August 29th, 2009
Best childcare physician in East Tennessee
I have known Dr. Feld for a long time, and cannot possibly imagine a better physician for my children. Not only is he extremely professional, he is courteous, thorough, patient, and non-condescending--seemlingly rare qualities with many other doctors these days. On top of his innumerable positive qualities, the children actually enjoy going to visit him!To the negative rater listed above my post--did you consider that Dr. Feld may have wanted to order other tests before suggesting tonsillectomy for your child to avoid possibly putting him or her through an unnecessary major surgical procedure? Everyone else that I know who has been to see him have only positive experiences to report.

July 29th, 2009
good doc but not explaining anything
I like when docs tell me what the condition is, what are the options and what are pros and con's about the different treatments. he is good but you have to pull every bit of info out of him!

August 15th, 2008
neonatologist, my foot
I would not let you treat my worst enemy. You and your stupid sleep studies, my child needed their tonsils out, and you would not refer until you had unecessary testing done! It is all about money with you.