A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Feldman, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Feldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil H Feldman DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Neil Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Feldman practices Allergy & Immunology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists.