Learn more about Dr. Neil Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Feldman, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Feldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil H Feldman DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Neil Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Feldman practices Allergy & Immunology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists.