Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Feldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Feldstein, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Feldstein, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Moyamoya Disease
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldstein graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Feldstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Feldstein practice?
Dr. Neil Feldstein practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ridgewood Surgeons, Ridgewood Pediatricians, and Ridgewood Pediatric Surgeons.