Chiara show details Chiara
Apr 28th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease.

Nov 5th, 2014

Fantastic Pediatric Neurosurgeon!

May 23rd, 2012

I went to him after another doctor made light of my son's surgery. Dr. F. saw us and worked with us. He answered several questions and even took calls after hours. I owe the man my son's life.

Feb 21st, 2012

My daughter had surgery on her spinal cord done by Dr. Feldstein and he is the best! Kind, intelligent and highly skilled- he is everything you want in a doctor for your child! I am a surgical RN and I am a tough critic but Dr. Feldstein receives an A rating from me!

by Cathy on Aug 27th, 2010

DR FELDSTEIN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Very caring and brilliant surgeon show details Very caring and brilliant surgeon
by Allison Rutan on Jan 1st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Feldstein for many years now. I was initially sent to him because I needed to have a surgery done that is usually done on children and my adult neurosurgeon felt that Dr. Feldstein should be the surgeon that should perform the surgery. I am glad that he did. Dr. Feldstein is a gentle, kind and caring man and a brilliant surgeon. I was a neurosurgical nurse as well as his patient but my husband has no medical experience and he explained everything in a language that he could understand and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. His surgery skills are superior. I would recomend him as well as take my own children to him if they ever needed neurosurgery.

Gretchen show details Gretchen
by Gretchen on Mar 23rd, 2009

Dr. Feldstein is a wonderful doctor who saved my son's life! He is extremely caring and skilled and we were so lucky to have him as our son's doctor!

by Jamie on Feb 8th, 2009

He is such a caring amd wonderful doctor, truly cares about his patients. We love him he is truly the best doctor we have ever met. Brilliant

Amazing surgeon show details Amazing surgeon
Dec 11th, 2008

i highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of a good pediatric surgeon he is our angel so glad to have found him.

A wonderful doctor show details A wonderful doctor
Apr 28th, 2008

He saved my little girl's life. Supplied accurate and timley information. Showed great concern for the well being of our daughter.