Dr. Neil Fine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 17 reviews

June 14th, 2016
I am still suffering with pain from this doctor's botched breast implant procedure.

May 26th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I went to Dr. Fine about a year ago, for reconstructive surgery to correct another surgeons error. I had lost all hope prior to seeing Dr. FIne, my breast was disfigured. I had 4 surgeries with previous surgeon, trying to correct his error. Dr. Fine, made me feel normal again and my breast looks amazing. I will always be grateful!

November 23rd, 2015
Horrible doctor
His surgery is causing me permanent pain. I will have pain for the rest of my life because of this "doctor".

May 11th, 2015
I had problems immediately after this doctor's surgery following which he was in denial. He had done two procedures on me but only sent me copies of one procedures following my request for all procedures.

April 29th, 2015
For breast very good for eye lids vet bad. Do your research. Please mine are still a mess. He takes no responsibility

May 18th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor
I met Dr. Fine during one of the worst times of my life. I had just been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I felt very alone and he put me at ease immediately. It is a few years ago now and I have needed several surgeries and he has been kind, patient and always there for me. I

April 24th, 2013
Only Plastic Surgeon for Me
Dr. Neil did my face lift just over 10 years ago. I love the job he did and how dealt with me and my husband. I am ready for an update and there is no one else I would even consider. He listens, he is a skilled surgeon, and his office staff is very helpful - everything I look for.

April 7th, 2013
Double-chin no more!
My experience with Dr. Fine and his staff was exemplary. Everyone was friendly and competent. Dr. Fine is a gem! He understood exactly what I wanted: to get rid of my double-chin. He did not (unlike another doctor whom I consulted) suggest additional procedures. His surgery was superb: I look so natural that my friends don't seem to have noticed. That's what I wanted! I can recommend Dr. Fine 100%. Thanks to him, I now look as young as I feel.

February 12th, 2013
The Best!!
I had a previous tummy tuck done by Dr. Fine about 10 years ago and when I was thinking of having implants taken out or replaced (done by another surgeon) he presented me with the option of having a breast lift, which I never had thought about before. He clearly understood my unhappiness with my look and told me I should think about putting off the decision to remove the implants because he thought the lift would fix what I was unhappy with. The results are beyond anything I could imagine. Truly, perfection. He is professional, compassionate, responsive and yet very down to earth. And while I was in recovery and he came back in and was so calming and reassured me that everything went very well. I could not recommend anyone more strongly than I could Dr. Fine. He is truly the best. And his entire staff carry the same qualities. Professional, nice, no pretense. It's not necessary when you do what you do so well.

November 23rd, 2011
Dr. Fine is a gifted surgeon! He spent a great deal of time with me discussing my options for breast reconstruction following a mastectomy and was very patient with my questions. He was kind and warm yet very professional during a very difficult discussion. The surgical reconstruction he did was beautiful. I was delighted with the final result. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His physician's assistant and office staff are similarly friendly and patient and are wonderful to work with during an emotional experience.

June 27th, 2011
No Worries
Dr. Fine did my breast reconstruction with expanders followed by silicone implants following my (elected preventative)bilaterial mastectomies in 2010. I was feeling very terrible, doomed and nervous in the "sacrafice" I was making to reduce my breast cancer risk. All of that went away after my first consultation with Dr. Fine. I was told he was, "the man to go to for breasts" by all of my doctors and several friends and they couldn't have been more right. Not only did Dr. Fine make me feel calm, comfortable and confident in the work he was to do but he delivered. I have been told by many that the work looks like a "fantastic boob job" rather than a reconstruction. Any tweaks or changes I was interested in during the exchange from expanders to implants, and after the final implants were in place has been taken care of quickly and relatively painlessly. Dr. Fine will to go as far as you want in acheiving the results you desire but he will never suggest any extra work you are not interested in. He's not a seller, he's an artist.Thank you!

October 12th, 2010
Dr. Fine was factual and honest about all aspects of my surgery. I was told from my friends that he was the best and an artist. I believe that to be true. You took great care with the procedure of removing my arm flaps and extraneous underarm breast tissue after my extreme weight loss. The experience was totally positive and the follow-up helped me understand the healing process, since I had never had plastic surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Fine and his entire practice for their dedication to helping and healing their patients.