Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Former patient, dismissed for wellness! show details Former patient, dismissed for wellness!
by Pennie J. Martin on Dec 14th, 2015

What can I say? The man saved my life AND made my treatment an enjoyable experience - well, most of it. The office staff, nurses, and chemotherapy staff were all also concerned, supportive, and encouraging. Actually, they made tripping through this stumble in my life so painless that I still can't believe I had cancer at all and certainly not stage 4 endometrial. I praise and thank God for these fantastic folks, particularly my fun-loving, good-looking oncologist. May the Lord bless and keep you each and everyone!

by Cherie A. LiCausi on Nov 16th, 2015

At the time I had complications with my health, I felt that Dr.N.Finkler and the staff were the best, and I'm sure he did what need to be done, thank-you, I saw lots of lives being saved at his office.

by Bostonjudy on Jul 12th, 2015

Saw dr. Finkler in boston in 1991....he diagnosed and operated on a disgerminoma tumor of my ovary....Dr finkler is wicked awesome

Extraordinary Surgeon show details Extraordinary Surgeon
Oct 12th, 2012

There are so many kind words one could use to describe Dr. Finkler but to best summarize all Dr. Finkler represents, I would describe him as a humanitarian. Kind; genuine; concerned; thoughtful; respectful; cheerful. Never in my life have I met a more kind and caring individual. He gave me hope on my darkest days and truly restored my quality of my life when others were too afraid to treat my perplexing and little known condition. I owe my life to this courageous and talented surgeon.

Apr 15th, 2009

Dr. Finkler is a wonderful and caring Doctor and I owe my life to him. I cannot imagine having anyone else as my Doctor.