A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Freund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freund
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Freund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Freund, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freund graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Freund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center
- Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
- VA Central Iowa Health Care System-Des Moines
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Stuart Freund DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Freund practice?
- Dr. Neil Freund has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Freund practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.