A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Freund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freund
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Freund, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freund graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Freund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center
- Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
- VA Central Iowa Health Care System-Des Moines
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Stuart Freund DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Freund practice?
- Dr. Neil Freund has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Freund practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.