Dr. Neil Fruman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lafayette, CA

March 18th, 2016
Friendly but very thorough, able to spot little things before they get out of hand
I've been a patient of Dr. Fruman since 1998. Now that I'm over 65 I appreciate his focus on geriatric care. Though I've been spared heart disease and cancer, Dr. Fruman has saved my bacon on a few occasions where less thorough caregivers might have missed the signs. Six years ago Dr. Fruman spotted subtle signs of a rare endocrine disorder early on and thanks to the endocrinologist he referred me to, that has been remedied. This year he took quick action to reverse the constriction of my airways caused by a sneaky form of asthma that seems innocuous but isn't. Over the years Dr. Fruman has helped me through the little ups and downs of a generally healthy life, always taking care to be sure he has the whole story and that the treatment he administered has indeed worked. I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Fruman as my family doctor. He has made a positive difference in my life.

October 2nd, 2009
The best
Dr. Fruman is knowledgeable, ethical, and caring. You cannot put yourself in better hands.