Dr. Neil Fullan MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Green Bay, WI

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Fullan treated both of my sons. One of my sons saw Dr. Fullan from age five to age nineteen. My other son saw Dr. Fullan from age eleven to age twenty three. Both of my sons have ADD. One of my sons has Bipolar Depression and Asperger's Syndrome, in addition to ADD. Dr. Fullan was like part of our family. He always spent an adequate amount of time with us and his treatments were successful. If it was not for Dr. Fullan our son with multiple diagnoses would not be the functional, hardworking, and happy adult that he is. I am not going to say that there were not ups and downs because there were. There always are ups and downs with mental illness, such as medication changes, and sometimes hospitalizations. I recommend Dr. Fullan all the time to parents. He was our rock for so many years.

August 12th, 2010
OVERMEDICATES!

June 16th, 2010
PTSD? Avoid!
When I was 13, Dr. Fullan tried to place a diagnosis of Anti-social Personality Disorder into my files, despite it having an age requirement of 18. A lazy attempt, as I had PTSD, ADHD, a neurologically-based anxiety disorder, and moderately abusive parents who were going through a divorce.Dr. Fullan also broke the confidentiality agreement numerous times, encouraging me to tell him things in confidence and then informing my parents of specific details. I was physically and emotionally abused off of what he revealed to my parents.I would never bring my child to him. Children seeking treatment, especially those with PTSD, need a safe environment where their words will not be betrayed.

March 23rd, 2010
Fantastic Psychiatrist - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Our two sons have been under Dr. Fullan's care for approx. 8 years. Each had issues of great concern. Our eldest has depression, severe OCD, and anxiety disorder. Our younger son has ADHD, depression, and anxiety disorder. Both were diagnosed correctly by Dr. Fullan who, with counseling, medication, and genuine care and concern, changed our troubled sons into happy, well-adjusted, on-track young gentlemen. Dr. Fullan's gifts of a deeply caring nature, acute listening skills, discerning treatment, and follow-up regarding his patient's overall well-being, make him an amazing physician. Dr. Fullan's rapport gained our sons' trust and respect and provided a safe place for them to share. I have no doubt that without him, one of our sons probably wouldn't be with us. We owe him our lives for having saved those of our sons. God gifted us with Dr. Fullan who is the best pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist in the world, and we are forever grateful parents to this awesome man!

June 27th, 2016