Learn more about Dr. Neil Gershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gershman, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershman
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gershman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gershman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershman graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gershman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil H Gershman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Gershman practice?
- Dr. Neil Gershman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Gershman practices Allergy & Immunology near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Coral Springs Allergists.