A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gershman, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gershman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershman graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gershman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gershman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Gershman practice?
Dr. Neil Gershman practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Miami, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Allergists and Fort Lauderdale Internists.