A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gershman, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gershman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gershman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershman graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gershman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil H Gershman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Gershman practice?
- Dr. Neil Gershman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Neil Gershman practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Miami Allergists.