A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gesundheit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gesundheit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gesundheit, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesundheit graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gesundheit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Gesundheit MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Gesundheit practice?
- Dr. Neil Gesundheit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Gesundheit practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Los Altos, CA.
See Stanford Internists.