A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Giddings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Giddings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giddings
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giddings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Giddings, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Giddings graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Giddings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil A Giddings MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Giddings practice?
- Dr. Neil Giddings has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Giddings practices Otolaryngology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Otolaryngologists.