A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Giddings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Giddings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Giddings, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Giddings graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Giddings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giddings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Giddings practice?
Dr. Neil Giddings practices Otolaryngology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Otolaryngologists.