A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gilbert is Good. Dr. Gilbert has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gilbert, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Neil Gilbert practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Gilbert, Dr. Nelson Gilbert, Dr. Nigel Gilbert