Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Goldberg
Dr. Neil Goldberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Surprise, AZ (and 3 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Goldberg is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center. Dr. Goldberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Goldberg has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Neil Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.