A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Goldberg, Cardiologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jeffery Goldberg DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Neil Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Goldberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Cardiologists.