A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Goldberg, Cardiologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jeffery Goldberg DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Neil Goldberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neil Goldberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Cardiologists.