Dr. Neil Goldberg DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

February 18th, 2016
I wore a heart monitor for 30 days and Dr Goldberg's office never got back to me with any results. I had to keep follow up to obtain my results. Waited 45 mins the 2nd appt. Just went to the ER with heart palpitations, etc, spent all day there and spent the night...called Dr Goldberg's office earlier in the day. Was told he'd be over to check on me. Never saw him.

February 4th, 2015
Excellent Cariologist & Staff
I have been treated by Dr. Goldberg for 5 years. While he was at the AZ Heart Institute, he performed many heart procedures that saved my life. He has always been extremely informative and sensitive to my needs.His new location at the Scottsdale Healthcare is better than the AZ Heart Institute. I would recommend him and their affiliated hospitals without reservation. The previous reviews appear to be while he was at the AZ Heart Institute. It is a vastly different staff and service at the new Scottsdale location.

June 7th, 2012
This Doctor's lack of care caused irreversable muscle damage in my father!!
Dr. Goldberg made my parents wait over 3 hours to see him on SEVERAL occasions, knowing they drove in from out of town to have his statin drug reviewed. On all three occasions, the office closed without him being seen. His staff was rude and aggressive, telling my Father "the doctor doesn't call patients" and refusing to reschedule him for the beginning of another day. My father never did get in to see Dr. Goldberg and now, after a year and a half on the same level of drug, his new cardiologist says he has suffered permanent muscle and memory loss!! Apparently, my Dad was placed on a dangerously high dose of the statin drug which should have been carefully monitored. We intend to file a complaint with the medical board - please DO NOT allow your loved ones to be hurt by this careless and arrogant doctor and his uncaring staff.