Dr. Neil Goldhaber, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If you want to be dissapointed go to this so called dr. show details If you want to be dissapointed go to this so called dr.
Jan 22nd, 2015

went to dr. goldhaber on 1/22/2015 for blood in my ears and ear infection. The single most WORST experience that I have ever had with any Dr. You would think that a Dr. with this many years in practice would be able to tell the difference between dried blood and wax buildup. He kept trying to get the wax out causing severe pain, after 2 times of trying , I was in tears. He didn't take my pain seriously, His bed-side manners are simply awful. He said I could walk out if I wanted to , I got up took my purse and was ready to go home, reluctantly I let the 2 nurses clean my ear out, which when she finished there was absolutely NO wax build-up. Just a very small tiny bit of dried blood was all that came out. I can not believe that he actually is still in practice. There will not be a follow- up appt. with goldhaber. I My time is too valuable to be wasted on such an incompetent so called dr.

VERY DISSAPOINTED ! show details VERY DISSAPOINTED !
Jan 25th, 2014

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. WENT THERE WITH A PROBLEM. WAS CHARGED A LOT FOR 5 MINUTES WITH THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG. KEPT FEELING THE SAME SYMTOMS AND ENDED UP AT CLINIC THAT WAS RECOMMENDED. AS SOON AS I WENT IN, THE DOCTOR DID A FULL EXAMINATION AND SAID THAT I NEEDED MEDICINE FOR MY EARS AND MY DIZZINESS. ALSO THEY DID BLOOD WORK .WHEN WE CALLED DR GOLDHABER, THE RECEPTIONIST STATED THAT MY EARS PROBABLY GOT INFECTED AFTER MY VISIT.. I WAS FEELING THE SAME FOR A WEEK THAT WAS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. SHE WAS. NOT HELPFULL, AND SHE HANG UP THE PHONE ON ME. HORRIBLE WAY TO HANDLE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becareful with this doctor show details Becareful with this doctor
Mar 26th, 2013

I went to this ENT and explained my symptoms to him. I was totally missed diagnosed by him. I went to him for a second visit for him to read my Sinuses CT Scan that was ordered by another Doctor. He spent five minutes with me and billed my insurance. This office has the worse receptionist answering the phones. She needs a course on office etiquette. Do they know without the patients they would have no job. I am still suffering from a condition that he thought he diagnosed. I am seeking legal advice for this situation.

Mar 7th, 2013

My primary referred me for a consult due to sinus issues. After telling Him i had a hx of allergies as well as 4 sinus infections in a year, he scoped me referred me allergy testing and I paid $300. Do not see this MD. He did not explain anything and was in such a rush to leave the room.

Find another Doctor show details Find another Doctor
Mar 7th, 2013

Dont waste your time, he is not interested in you the patient. Read the other reviews. You would be lucky if he spends more than 2 minutes with you

This guy is a jerk / Don't waste your time and money show details This guy is a jerk / Don't waste your time and money
Jun 7th, 2012

This doctor was rude and uncaring. I wish I would have seen all the other bad reviews on the internet before wasting my time. Not sure why he is still practicing medicine.

The best of the best show details The best of the best
May 8th, 2012

By far the best ENT that I have ever been treated by.

How rude show details How rude
Sep 22nd, 2011

I told his nurse I would like to speak to him before they scoped my nose bc i had to pay a large deductible. I wanted to discuss options with him and also know why the scope was necessary. would you believe, he would not see me!!! Can you believe this...Wouldn't even talk to me.... I just wanted a consultation because of my situation. This is a heartless DR. He should leave the medical field.

Jul 20th, 2011

Visit was for my ear. Wax was removed had hearing test all went well. The follow visit I had a 2 minute Nasal Endoscopy Diagnostic which I don't feel was necessary on a follow up visit, I did not go there for a sinus problem. Cost of my visit with insurance. $300.00 Poor bedside manners also.

Wonderful doctor for vocal problems show details Wonderful doctor for vocal problems
Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Goldhaber was recommended by my family doctor, and I was glad for the recommendation. I am a singer and music teacher, and he diagnosed the nodules on the vocal cords and determined the underlying cause, so I have been able to keep them from recurring. I appreciated the time he spent with me, and the interest he took in my condition. He was friendly and personable, and I never felt rushed. I have recommended him to several of my colleagues, who have also had good results.

Billed For service Not Rendered! show details Billed For service Not Rendered!
by HK on May 9th, 2010

Did not do surgery on me, yet billed my INS. co for it. Be very carefull what the nurse has you sign. she told me it doesn't mean anything, just sign... it is the only way they can get paid from the Ins. company.

Dismissive, arrogant, not helpful show details Dismissive, arrogant, not helpful
Mar 3rd, 2010

Told us our son was having nasal problems, not sinus problems. He told us to stop Nasonex because it can dry out the mucous. Recent CT scan revealed chronic sinusitis. Every doctor we've seen said DO NOT STOP Nasonex. Our son was also recently treated with antibiotics with good results. Guess what? Now he can breathe out of his nose. Do not waste your time and money.

Do not recommend show details Do not recommend
Oct 21st, 2009

I do not recommend this Dr. He came in like he was in a hurry and wanted to leave 5 seconds later. He was impatient and even sarcastic with his comments towards me. His staff is no good either. Very bad experience.

Misdiagnosed show details Misdiagnosed
Apr 10th, 2009

I came in with an ear infection. Dr. Goldhaber looked at it for 10 seconds and declared it fine. I asked why it was hurting and he said "don't worry about it, nothing is wrong. " Then told me to take an asprin for the pain. I got about a minute of his time and was charged $162.A week later, I was still in terrible pain. I went to another doctor who looked at my ear for 10 minutes, correctly diagnosed the ear infection and gave me appropriate antibiotics. Dr. Goldhaber left me in pain, and treated me like I was insignificant. I do not recommend him.