A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Goldman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Goldman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil C Goldman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Neil C. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Neil Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Goldman practices Allergy & Immunology near Croton On Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Croton On Hudson Allergists.