Cosmetic Surgery, Gynecology, & Family Practice

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

• Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
 |  lipo results  |  show details
by angelo crudo on Dec 17th, 2014

I am a male 55years old after doing some research on lipocame across new radiance spa in north palm beach fl.went for a consultation and saw dr goodman..he showed me some impressive before and after photos of some of his patients. I finally decided it was now or never to ger rhis done and with encouragement for my daughter I went.the staff there was friendly and professional. Dr goodman explained everything before and after the process. The procedure took three hours And was amazed right after.looking foward when I get the results I know will happen in about 2 to three months. If tour thinking about getting this done dr goodman has preformed over 4000 of this procedures. He even gives you his personal cell number!! When was the last time a dr did that!!. Thanks new radiance and dr goodman and his staff. Looking foward to new me.

|  Spa treatment  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2013

I have been having facials and photo facials, with Candace, for the past two years at Radiance Spa. My experiences have always been positive. She is very professional and uses a number of different products on my skin. She knows what my skin needs and has never left it feeling uncomfortable. I always feel wonderful after the treatments, not only my skin but my whole body is relaxed and I feel totally pampered after a session.

|  Dr Goodman  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2013

I have been to Dr Goodman several times for multiple procedures including injectables and slim pipe procedures. I am very pleased with everything he has done for me. I highly recommend him and and his staff.

|  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

If you're really into wasting time and money, Dr.Goodman is your guy. If you're going to spend the money, go to someone who is more experienced.

|  THE WORST EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by Ann on Feb 2nd, 2013

Do not go to see Neil Goodman. He is not an experienced doctor in this field and does not answer your questions correctly. When it comes to your face, you need an expert, and Neil Goodman is NO EXPERT! He said under eye fillers can be done but he doesn't do it because the results are not good. Well, I got news for you --- I consulted with an optomologist who specializes in this field and she did a wonderful job on my eyes! I look 15 years younger. Her name is Lopa Gupta and she is located in White Plains. She has a thousand times more experience than Goodman AND she is a legitimate eye doctor!

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by Lindy M. on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. Goodman is excellent at what he does! I had never had fillers before and decided to try them last year as a result of my friend getting a treatment with Dr. Goodman. I was scared to have anything injected into my face and my friend couldn't come with me and by the time I got to the office I was really apprehensive to have the treatment. Dr. Goodman explained everything in detail and his assistant Cheryl actually held my hand because I was so scared. My husband didn't want me to have it done but was completely on board after he saw the INSTANT difference it made in my face. Radiesse is awesome - I have actually had two more treatments since last March and couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend this Doctor!

|  A good MD  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

I am a male and went to see Dr. Goodman for lipo on my chest, abs, and love handles. I was very pleased with the results in the front, however, a month after the surgery I was not completely happy with the back and love handles. Dr. Goodman took time out of his busy schedule to take off more fat from the love handles and back. After the surgery, Dr. Goodman said, "If you lose 5 more pounds, you are going to make me look very good" I did what he said and the results have been awesome!!! Dr. Goodman is good man and will even repeat the procedure if your not completely happy. I liked him a lot.

|  LOVE HIM  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Goodman is a surgeon who performs botox and fillers on me. I also just had smart/laser lyposuction done 3 weeks ago. I look fabulous!!!!!!!! I'm 56 years old and I look like I'm in my 40's.There is no better!

|  Exceptional doctor - exceptional outcome  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I did several researches on different doctors before I finally made up my mind to choose Dr. Goodman and I never regretted my decision. From the time I entered the office, the staff was very welcoming and very professional. Dr. Goodmand is very good at what he does, he takes great pride in his work, very sensitive to his patient needs and above all he is very honest. He will not let you undergo a procedure if he thinks you does not need it. I am very happy with my results. I have already referred my friends to him. If you are considering laser lipo or regular lipo, before you see any other doctor, go have a consultation with Dr. Goodman and see for yourself. You will be satisfied. KM-CT

|  Thank You Dr. Neil Goodman!!!  |  show details
by Zoey on May 21st, 2012

I am extremely satisfied!!! Did the procedure two weeks ago and I am amazed by the results!!! Dr Goodman Neil was very professional, very accurate and consideratethe results are amazing!!! I looked at different doctors and I am glad I chose Dr. Goodman to do my lipo. Work of art! highly recommended.

|  A great experience!  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I came in to see Dr. Goodman at Radiance Medspa - because I had a "muffin top" and fat in my hips and sides. I was skeptical and afraid to have the procedure thinking about what it entailed and after booking the procedure cancelled.They gave me a complete refund with no questions asked - even though I cancelled the day before the procedure.Several weeks later I returned to speak with Dr. Goodman (who was not mad at me at all even though I cancelled last minute). After speaking with him again I felt comfortable and decided to reschedule - and he actually put me back on the schedule.Cheryl (his assistant) was great in calming me down during the procedure.Dr. Goodman was extremely curteous and answered all my questions even during the procedure as I was still a little apprehensive. He even gave me his personal cell phone number and told me to call him anytime...and of course I did call him and sure enough he still was willing to answer my questions to reassure me that whatever I was feeling was normal.4 days later I already have great results but it will take longer to see the final results of course since I am still swollen. He took plenty of pictures and when I came back for a follow up just those few days later I could see the difference it is amazing.I enjoyed my experience even though I was skeptical and I feel confident in recommending Dr. Goodman and the Radiance Medspa staff!!! LF of Armonk

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

I AM A 26 YR OLD FEMALE- DR. GOODMAN PERFORMED THE LASER LIPO PROCEDURE ON ME, APPROXIMATELY 6 MONTHS AGO. HE DID MY HIPS, INNER & OUTTER THIGHS. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH HIS WORK. I HAVE REFERRED MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HIM. HIS STAFF WAS EXTREMELY CURTIOUS, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I ABSUOLUTELY COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE DECISION THAT I MADE. HE WAS GREAT!!

|  The only MD I trust with my face, he is in a league of his own  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Are you looking for a MD who has the hands of a surgeon and the eyes of an artist? This doctor practices in Mt KiscoNY at Radiesse Med Spa. I am a derm filler patient of his. He is the onlyMD I trust with my face. Yes he is THATgood. I have been to other medical experts in Westchester, and they are not in the league of Dr Goodman. His achievements speak for themselves. Doyour research on this MD. He gives a liquid facelift at a fraction of the price other doctors in Westchester would be happy to charge you triple for. Once you see this Md ,you will be highly impressed. As a medical person, I can tell you with honesty that this doctor is the best in his field. Kelly K.

|  total patient care  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

i have been working with Dr. Goodman for the past year. I have had two seperate procedures with him and i have been completely satisfied. Dr Goodman has the ability to give a fair and hosnest opinion about what his patients want and what they are candidates for. He take pride in his work and cares about his patients. Heather

|  Many Thanks  |  show details
by E.D. on Dec 6th, 2010

I recently underwent my 3rd liposuction procedure in Dr. Goodmans Mt. Kisco office. My experience from onset to completion exceeded my expectations. Although my previous procedures were performed in a professional, courteous, and caring manner he has taken it to the next level of expertise. Pain during the procedure was minimal; I was able to return to work the very next day. The areas addressed are noticeably improved and from experience know that further improvement is yet to come. I would like to extend my thanks to Dr. Goodman, his outstanding medical staff and office personnel, all of which extend themselves to ensure a safe and pleasing outcome.

|  Professional Doctor  |  show details
by EA on Dec 6th, 2010

After many months of doing research on the internet I made an appointment to visit with Dr. Neil Goodman. I thought the doctor and his staff were very professional on time and very pleasant. I was very lucky to have a had a good experience with Dr. Goodman. I am very happy with my procedure and my other results. Ive been a patient of Dr. Neil Goodman for several years now. I have recommend this doctor to my friends and they also love him! Dr. Goodman, main concern is you. EA

|  The Best  |  show details
by Susan on Dec 2nd, 2010

When I first went to Dr. Goodman, I was very unhappy with my physical appearance to the point it was negatively affecting my life. He was sympathetic and caring and explained all my options. The results were beyond my expectations and I recommend him highly. He changed my life.

|  rude staff  |  show details
by anne on Jul 17th, 2009