Dr. Neil Goodman, MD
Cosmetic Surgery, Gynecology, & Family Practice

Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Very professional show details Very professional
by V. R. on Apr 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

My results were amazing. Highly recommended

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Save your time and money show details Save your time and money
Apr 1st, 2016

I am 23 years old and did a smart Lipo with Dr.Goodman and a fat transfer to buttox and I have to say I was better off saving the $5,500 I spent. It hurt so bad and he only took out 5 pounds. I do not have a curvy shape and that is what I was looking for. He did not do this for me! I am so disappointed in the results. I thought I would get a flat tummy and nice round butt and that didn't happen for me. When I tell people I got work done they don't believe me and tell me I waisted my money because the doctor did a terrible job. If I could give any advice I would say do your research on a good doctor! You pay for what you want with good quality for results. DR. Goodman did not do that for me!

I haven't looked this good since before having my kids! show details I haven't looked this good since before having my kids!
by Felicia L. on Feb 23rd, 2016 on doctor.com

I am so happy with my smart lipo experience. I haven't looked this good since before having my children.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
incredible results with easy recovery show details incredible results with easy recovery
by Katie B. on Feb 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

Went on several different consults, but decided on Dr Goodman. He did liposuction of my stomach and waist and also did a fat transfer to my face. I co ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing Dr.!!!! show details Amazing Dr.!!!!
by kristy B. on Feb 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman to everyone. He gave me my confidence back after having my son and I couldn't be more happy and grateful!! He is ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
lipo results show details lipo results
by angelo crudo on Dec 17th, 2014

I am a male 55years old after doing some research on lipocame across new radiance spa in north palm beach fl.went for a consultation and saw dr goodman..he showed me some impressive before and after photos of some of his patients. I finally decided it was now or never to ger rhis done and with encouragement for my daughter I went.the staff there was friendly and professional. Dr goodman explained everything before and after the process. The procedure took three hours And was amazed right after.looking foward when I get the results I know will happen in about 2 to three months. If tour thinking about getting this done dr goodman has preformed over 4000 of this procedures. He even gives you his personal cell number!! When was the last time a dr did that!!. Thanks new radiance and dr goodman and his staff. Looking foward to new me.

Spa treatment show details Spa treatment
Nov 22nd, 2013

I have been having facials and photo facials, with Candace, for the past two years at Radiance Spa. My experiences have always been positive. She is very professional and uses a number of different products on my skin. She knows what my skin needs and has never left it feeling uncomfortable. I always feel wonderful after the treatments, not only my skin but my whole body is relaxed and I feel totally pampered after a session.

Dr Goodman show details Dr Goodman
Aug 19th, 2013

I have been to Dr Goodman several times for multiple procedures including injectables and slim pipe procedures. I am very pleased with everything he has done for me. I highly recommend him and and his staff.

Mar 20th, 2013

If you're really into wasting time and money, Dr.Goodman is your guy. If you're going to spend the money, go to someone who is more experienced.

A good MD show details A good MD
Sep 20th, 2012

I am a male and went to see Dr. Goodman for lipo on my chest, abs, and love handles. I was very pleased with the results in the front, however, a month after the surgery I was not completely happy with the back and love handles. Dr. Goodman took time out of his busy schedule to take off more fat from the love handles and back. After the surgery, Dr. Goodman said, "If you lose 5 more pounds, you are going to make me look very good" I did what he said and the results have been awesome!!! Dr. Goodman is good man and will even repeat the procedure if your not completely happy. I liked him a lot.

LOVE HIM show details LOVE HIM
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Goodman is a surgeon who performs botox and fillers on me. I also just had smart/laser lyposuction done 3 weeks ago. I look fabulous!!!!!!!! I'm 56 years old and I look like I'm in my 40's.There is no better!

Thank You Dr. Neil Goodman!!! show details Thank You Dr. Neil Goodman!!!
by Zoey on May 21st, 2012

I am extremely satisfied!!! Did the procedure two weeks ago and I am amazed by the results!!! Dr Goodman Neil was very professional, very accurate and consideratethe results are amazing!!! I looked at different doctors and I am glad I chose Dr. Goodman to do my lipo. Work of art! highly recommended.

Apr 30th, 2012

I AM A 26 YR OLD FEMALE- DR. GOODMAN PERFORMED THE LASER LIPO PROCEDURE ON ME, APPROXIMATELY 6 MONTHS AGO. HE DID MY HIPS, INNER & OUTTER THIGHS. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH HIS WORK. I HAVE REFERRED MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HIM. HIS STAFF WAS EXTREMELY CURTIOUS, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I ABSUOLUTELY COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE DECISION THAT I MADE. HE WAS GREAT!!

Many Thanks show details Many Thanks
by E.D. on Dec 6th, 2010

I recently underwent my 3rd liposuction procedure in Dr. Goodmans Mt. Kisco office. My experience from onset to completion exceeded my expectations. Although my previous procedures were performed in a professional, courteous, and caring manner he has taken it to the next level of expertise. Pain during the procedure was minimal; I was able to return to work the very next day. The areas addressed are noticeably improved and from experience know that further improvement is yet to come. I would like to extend my thanks to Dr. Goodman, his outstanding medical staff and office personnel, all of which extend themselves to ensure a safe and pleasing outcome.

The Best show details The Best
by Susan on Dec 2nd, 2010

When I first went to Dr. Goodman, I was very unhappy with my physical appearance to the point it was negatively affecting my life. He was sympathetic and caring and explained all my options. The results were beyond my expectations and I recommend him highly. He changed my life.

rude staff show details rude staff
by anne on Jul 17th, 2009