Dr. Neil Goodman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Neil Goodman?

Horrifying results

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Neil C. Goodman did smart lipo on my thighs and the results were disasterous. Clearly he does not know what he's doing and his practice should be shut down until he can obtain a board certified plastic surgeon's license. The 5.0 ratings posted here are questionable.

The Best Liposuction Surgeon in Florida

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr Goodman is one of the busiest surgeons in the U.S. as far as laser liposuction as he performs 50 cases a month so I thought that he may be very expensive and also hard to see. There is no consult fee so I decided to see. He showed me how his procedure would remove the fat I wanted gone as he has thousands of before and afters. I now look like the before and afters he showed me and what he charged was in my opinion more than reasonable. If you are thinking about lipo where you walk in and walk out this is it. I was walking my dog the next day and 4 wks after the procedure had a whole new look (and needed some new clothes!)

Smart liposuction and breast fat transfer

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I'm very happy with outcome of my procedure. The wait time was long staff was running late. Beautiful atmosphere. Staff was very nice made me feel comfortable. They informed me step by step what to expect. The procedure was not very painful like some people say there were a few oches but nothing that would make you jump off table. I experienced a few burning sensation in stomach area and other minor things that come from procedure but it all went away within first 3 months. He was as gentle as he could be. I'm 6 months in and very happy with results. He also called and checked on me and was always available to answer my questions no matter what time I called him. Thank you Dr. Goodman.

Very professional

Posted on April 25th, 2016

My results were amazing. Highly recommended

Save your time and money

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

I am 23 years old and did a smart Lipo with Dr.Goodman and a fat transfer to buttox and I have to say I was better off saving the $5,500 I spent. It hurt so bad and he only took out 5 pounds. I do not have a curvy shape and that is what I was looking for. He did not do this for me! I am so disappointed in the results. I thought I would get a flat tummy and nice round butt and that didn't happen for me. When I tell people I got work done they don't believe me and tell me I waisted my money because the doctor did a terrible job. If I could give any advice I would say do your research on a good doctor! You pay for what you want with good quality for results. DR. Goodman did not do that for me!

I haven't looked this good since before having my kids!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I am so happy with my smart lipo experience. I haven't looked this good since before having my children.

incredible results with easy recovery

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Went on several different consults, but decided on Dr Goodman. He did liposuction of my stomach and waist and also did a fat transfer to my face. I co ...

Amazing Dr.!!!!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman to everyone. He gave me my confidence back after having my son and I couldn't be more happy and grateful!! He is ...

lipo results

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I am a male 55years old after doing some research on lipocame across new radiance spa in north palm beach fl.went for a consultation and saw dr goodman..he showed me some impressive before and after photos of some of his patients. I finally decided it was now or never to ger rhis done and with encouragement for my daughter I went.the staff there was friendly and professional. Dr goodman explained everything before and after the process. The procedure took three hours And was amazed right after.looking foward when I get the results I know will happen in about 2 to three months. If tour thinking about getting this done dr goodman has preformed over 4000 of this procedures. He even gives you his personal cell number!! When was the last time a dr did that!!. Thanks new radiance and dr goodman and his staff. Looking foward to new me.

Spa treatment

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I have been having facials and photo facials, with Candace, for the past two years at Radiance Spa. My experiences have always been positive. She is very professional and uses a number of different products on my skin. She knows what my skin needs and has never left it feeling uncomfortable. I always feel wonderful after the treatments, not only my skin but my whole body is relaxed and I feel totally pampered after a session.

Dr Goodman

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I have been to Dr Goodman several times for multiple procedures including injectables and slim pipe procedures. I am very pleased with everything he has done for me. I highly recommend him and and his staff.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

If you're really into wasting time and money, Dr.Goodman is your guy. If you're going to spend the money, go to someone who is more experienced.