A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil W Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Neil Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Greenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.