A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital - South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Neil Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Rheumatology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Cardiologists, and Staten Island Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Greenberg, Dr. Nelson Greenberg, Dr. Nigel Greenberg