A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil W Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Neil Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Greenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.