Learn more about Dr. Neil Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Griffin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Griffin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Chesterfield General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Neil Griffin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Griffin practices Ophthalmology near Southern Pines, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cheraw, SC.
See Southern Pines Ophthalmologists.