A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bostrom Griffin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bostrom Griffin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Chesterfield General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin practice?
- Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin practices Ophthalmology near Southern Pines, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cheraw, SC and Albemarle, NC.
See Southern Pines Ophthalmologists.