Learn more about Dr. Neil Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Griffin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Griffin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Chesterfield General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bostrom Griffin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Neil Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Griffin practices Ophthalmology near Rockingham, NC.
See Rockingham Ophthalmologists.