A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil D Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Neil Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Gross practices Ophthalmology near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Ophthalmologists.