A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Grossman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Grossman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Grossman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil J Grossman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Neil Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Grossman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.