A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Baum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Baum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil H Baum MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Baum practice?
- Dr. Neil Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Baum practices Urology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Urologists.