A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Baum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Baum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Baum practice?
Dr. Neil Baum practices Urology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Urologists.