A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Halim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Halim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Halim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Halim graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Halim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil L Halim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Halim practice?
- Dr. Neil Halim has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Halim practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Primary Care Doctors.