A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Halim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Halim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halim
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Halim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Halim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Halim graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Halim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil L Halim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Halim practice?
- Dr. Neil Halim has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Halim practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Primary Care Doctors.