A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Halin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Halin, Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil J Halin DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Halin practice?
- Dr. Neil Halin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Halin practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.