A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Halpern, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil A Halpern MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Neil Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Halpern practices Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Critical Care Practitioners.