A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Hampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Hampson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Hampson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hampson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Bradley Hampson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Hampson practice?
- Dr. Neil Hampson has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Hampson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Pulmonologists, and Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.