A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Harness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Harness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harness
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Harness, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harness graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Harness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Gregory Harness MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neil G. Harness practice?
- Dr. Neil Harness has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Harness practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons and Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.