A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Harness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Harness is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Harness, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harness graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Harness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Gregory Harness MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neil G. Harness practice?
- Dr. Neil Harness has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Harness practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons and Anaheim Surgeons.