A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Herbsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Herbsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Herbsman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbsman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herbsman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Herbsman practice?
Dr. Neil Herbsman practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.