A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Herbsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Herbsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Herbsman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbsman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herbsman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil D Herbsman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Herbsman practice?
- Dr. Neil Herbsman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neil Herbsman practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.