A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Heskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Heskel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Heskel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heskel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heskel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Stuart Heskel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Heskel practice?
- Dr. Neil Heskel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Heskel practices Dermatology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Dermatologists.