Dr. Neil Hirschenbein MD Patient Reviews

3.8

April 4th, 2016
Its just that I think he overprescribes neutraceutical with looking at the emotional and nervous system factors. I took a ton of stuff from him for two years and it did nothing for my gut issues. I then finally went to a therapist and my IBS symptoms are now gone.

March 8th, 2016
Amazing doctor. Very concerned about the patient condition. He takes a lot of time to explain all the details and he is always asking if we have questions. He is answering all the questions, one after one. He is listening and never interupt. He is a very nice person with a lot of humanity and really an excellent doctor that I recommand.

September 20th, 2015
Dr Hirschenbein is passionate about his "trade",great for all of us who call him our Doctor!

January 26th, 2015
Supplement Salesman
He's more a supplement salesman than a physician. I wasted lots of money here

July 8th, 2014
Lyme diagnosis
After reading the review from Kent, I had to write this. Although the CDC has no "diagnosed" cases of Lyme in SD, Dr H was the first to figure out what was wrong with my daughter. We almost lost her going to UCSD, Scripps and 4 other doctors who missed it. He was the first to figure out that she had a neurotoxin. She most certainly contracted the Lyme in SD so Kent, you should not throw out the malpractice claims so easily. The Dr may have found it and you were too ignorant to understand that Lyme is far more common than the CDC claims. Thank you Dr. H for helping to save my daughter!!

February 20th, 2014
Not a responsible doctor
Dr h prescribed my 73yr old Mom beta blockers and antibiotics, and a diet without vitamin d. He told her she got Lyme disease in San Diego. That is dangerous and may be malpractice.

June 25th, 2013
Dr hirschenbien helped me understand how to be healthy. He took the time to listen and to teach me about my health. He did this without pills. I have been going to dr H. For years. He is the doctor I trust with my health.

February 11th, 2013
Linda L LaCom
Dr Neil Hirschenbein, Is the most interesting and the best Doctor of internal Medicine. He has helped me to reduce myself from a size 14 to a size 8. This is due to lifestyle changes, diet intake, and nutrient correction! He is the BEST!

August 13th, 2012
scam
neil cares only about money. He will try to sell you vitamins after vitamins

April 5th, 2012
great experience
I was well taken care of and accurately treated.

January 2nd, 2012
Best Doctor
You may have to wait awhile to see the doctor but that's because he spends time with each patient. He gets to know you and works to understand your whole health picture. Dr. H taught me how to take care of my health with proper nutrition, sleep, and exercise, instead of just giving me pills with side effects. Thanks to Dr. H I now have the knowledge to take control of my health. He is the only Dr. That was able to solve my insomnia with out sleeping pills. I highly recommend Dr H. If you want someone who will teach you how to stay well.

April 6th, 2011
Supplement Salesman
Be very careful seeing this MD if you wish to have a disease/illness diagnosed and/or treated! You will quickly find that his primary goal is to sell/"prescribe" very expensive nutritional supplements. Many of these supplements are simply "professional grade" from Metagenics, etc. and he relabels as his own and marks up the price.Just about any disease/illness/symptom you have, he will "treat" by "prescribing" one of his custom supplements. If you get no results from any these, he will not bend and prescribe a pharmaceutical but instead up the dosage of one of his supplements.Beware, you will spend a lot on supplements. This is harmless if your healthy, but if you have a disease that needs to be treated, it will not be properly treated.A serious conflict of interest this MD has. Just do some simple google searches and you will see that he is a frequent speaker at medical conferences on "how to increase your practice's revenue by offering supplements"A very sad example of medicine gone bad...