A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Hoffman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Hoffman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil A Hoffman MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Neil Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Hoffman practices Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Pathologists.